While we are asleep, many of our body systems and organs work for rejuvenating our tissues and restoring energy we spent during the day. However, all of us want to wake up rested and good looking. It is very common for all modern ladies to wear night cream in order to assist the face skin improve its quality during the night’s sleep. What else can we do to look fresh and gorgeous in the morning?
1. Always have time for a sufficient amount of sleep. Go to sleep as early as you can: melatonin production in our brain peaks between 8 p.m. and 4 a.m., and the earlier we start involving it in its normal activities, the less effects of stresses we will face, the less destructive effects of free radicals we will experience and the younger our tissues will be.
2. Try to solve maximum of your problems before going to bed. This can be said about both psychological and physical problems. If you have some issues or matters to think about, try to do that thinking before going to bed, and find the most effective solutions for your problems before the bedtime. Also, if you have any type of aches or other health problems, use your medications in 20-30 minutes before the bedtime.
3. Before going to bed, apply a face mask. Use your favorite nourishing or moisturizing face mask: it will have both positive effects on your skin and help you relax.
4. Be sure that your night skin care product are 100% fit to your skin type. The best way is to use a special night restoration cream: it will not only nourish and moisturize your skin, but also revive and rejuvenate it. Do not place too much of cream on your face, it will close your pores and not allow your skin breath at night.
5. Practice a special calming down ritual before going to bed. Take a warm shower or bath with several drops of your favorite essential oil blend. Massage your belly using gentle clockwise movements, which will assist better evacuation of the wastes from your stomach and bowels.
What we see in out dreams is a direct reflection of our life problems and our psychological health, says Lauri Quinn Loewenberg, who calls herself a Dream analyst. After spending years in studying the most common sleep patterns and types of dreams, Lauri Quinn Loewenberg has revealed 5 most common types of dreams and their meaning.
According to her findings, those who see buildings, tall or small, in their dreams should understand those building as their mental power or psychological strength. The bigger the building, the stronger you are. Seeing a building in fire means that you are experiencing a strong psychological or physical stress which requires immediate solution.
Seeing an automobile in your dream symbolizes your abilities to develop on personal or professional levels, as well as your abilities to succeed and move forward. At that, Loewenberg is convinced that those who see in their dreams that the breaking system of the car is broken, in real life are overdoing something or doing something wrong.
Seeing blood in your dream is a sign of your physical and emotional energy. If the blood you see in your dream is very red and bright, you are feeling powerful and strong to solve many problems and difficulties in your life. But if you see that you are losing blood in your dream, it can mean that your energy is going away from you body and you should do something to renew it.
If you see yourself drowning in waters, it can mean that you are under certain pressure of the responsibility you’ve taken. Loewenberg says that water is a great symbol of human emotions, and if we see it in our dreams, it means that we are under the power of our emotions. Especially is water comes as a threat to our life in our dream, means that we are under a great effect of our emotions.
Finally, if you see yourself falling down in your dream, it means that a long-term depression is waiting for you. This way your unconscious warns you that there’s something that makes you sad or dissatisfied, therefore you need to do everything possible in order to change the situation for better.